camat adhesive Tape material(www.camatape.com)
1 film (backing) is mainly opp, pvc, pet, pe, etc. Domestic mainly BOPP
2 Adhesive The main materials are natural (synthetic) rubber, and Acrylic
On May 30, 1928, in the United Kingdom and the United States, Drew developed a very light, one-touch adhesive, and later invented the scotch tape. Why can tape stick things? Of course it is because it is coated with a layer of adhesive on the surface! The earliest adhesives came from animals and plants. In the 19th century, rubber was the main component of adhesives; modern times, various polymers were widely used. Adhesives can stick to things because their own molecules form bonds with the molecules of the object to be joined. This bond can firmly bond the molecules together. The composition of the adhesive varies from brand to brand and from polymer to polymer.
Tape introduction: BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) tape is an indispensable item in any enterprise, company or personal life. The country does not have a perfect standard for the tape industry. There is only one industry standard "QB/T 2422-1998 sealing. Use BOPP pressure sensitive adhesive tape.
The tape is made of high-pressure corona on the basis of the original film of BOPP, and after one surface is roughened and then glued, the strip is divided into small rolls, which is the tape we use every day. The tape glue is acrylate glue, also known as pressure sensitive glue, the main component is rouge. Rouge is a kind of polymer active substance, and the temperature has a certain influence on molecular activities. The rouge content of the glue directly affects the use of the tape. The initial adhesive force of the normal sealing tape is between ≥13 (steel ball number), and the thickness of the tape glue is generally 22 microns. Is the thickness that meets the standard.
According to his efficacy, the tape can be divided into: high temperature tape, double-sided tape, insulating tape, special tape-pressure-sensitive tape, die-cut tape, different functions suitable for different industry needs.
You can try the following methods:
1. Add a little mixture of ammonia and turpentine with soap to remove a lot of dirt and make the glass surface more shiny (this article applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.).
2, repeatedly sticky and sticky with sticky sticky glue, you can remove some of the surface
3. Use a little letter of sodium water to wipe it off, or use paint thinner.
4, can be blown dry with a hair dryer, and then a light scrape can be
5, wipe with a cotton swab, wash the nail water.
6, wind oil fine wipe.
7. Use special detergent or sports shoes to remove the stain.
8. The 4b eraser used for drawing is very soft. The Korean rubber can wipe it off.
9. If the trace that has been left for a long time has become hard, you can soften it with a hot towel and try again.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of market situation of tape industry i...
- What are the ingredients of the transparent tape
- How to use double sided tape correctly?
- Sharing and explaining the common kinds of tape
- The use of tape in electronic products
- How to distinguish the good or bad of the tape
- The importance of tape in belt conveyor
- What are the benefits of tape?
- What are the featuresof the masking tape
- Why can adhesive tape stick to things?
- The birthday card made by washi tape
- What is masking tape?
- Scotch tape is not only used for packing ,let u...
- How to find the start of the packaging tape