Tape is actually a universal tool.
If something breaks, it can be glued with tape.
Stitching reinforcement can still be glued with tape,
Even if you lift a heavy object, you can stick a few more tapes.
Then use the tape as a rope.
When punching holes in the wall, often control the depth of drilling? Just use the nail to measure the length, then put a piece of tape on the puncher, you can be accurate.
The clothes and hats in the house will inevitably stick to the hair, use a transparent glue to wrap around the hand, and then easily loosen the hair on the coat.
Wearing a bracelet
I don’t always wear a bracelet for myself? Teach you a trick, stick it to the side with adhesive tape, and then you can easily buckle it.
When you see the pattern you like, you can print it, stick it with clear glue, then use a spoon to scrape it on the surface, cut it, soak it in the water, then wipe it off and stick it on the cup.
Cleaning the keyboard
First remove a piece of scotch tape, then stick it to the keyboard, then slightly buckle the keyboard with your hand, and then tear off the scotch tape. This way, you can easily remove the stain on the surface of the keyboard by going back and forth several times.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of market situation of tape industry i...
- What are the ingredients of the transparent tape
- How to use double sided tape correctly?
- Sharing and explaining the common kinds of tape
- The use of tape in electronic products
- How to distinguish the good or bad of the tape
- The importance of tape in belt conveyor
- What are the benefits of tape?
- What are the featuresof the masking tape
- Why can adhesive tape stick to things?
- what types and usage of the adhesive tape
- How to quickly remove the glue left by various ...
- Washi tape
- How to choose the adhesive tape
- Too many paper tapes do not know how to use? Tr...
- Teach you how to remove tape residue
- What are the products for single-sided tape and...
- How to judge the quality of electrical insulati...
- How to remove the scotch tape trace? Double-sid...
- Which parts of the car are used in DOUBLE SIDED...