Tools: paper tape, scissors, pencil, nail clippers, bright nail polish
Cut a piece of washi tape
stick it on the nail and mark the edge of the nail with a pencil
Use scissors to cut the shape of the nail along the mark.
Once again attached to the nail, use a nail clipper to trim the edge along the edge.
inally coated with bright nail polish, can be more shiny, anti-warping
Advantages: Convenient, fast, waterproof and environmentally friendly, not hurting the hand, low cost and many styles, you can undress at any time to change the pattern with clothing. Disadvantages: Persistence is not enough, probably about the same as water-soluble nail polish.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of market situation of tape industry i...
- What are the ingredients of the transparent tape
- How to use double sided tape correctly?
- Sharing and explaining the common kinds of tape
- The use of tape in electronic products
- How to distinguish the good or bad of the tape
- The importance of tape in belt conveyor
- What are the benefits of tape?
- What are the featuresof the masking tape
- Why can adhesive tape stick to things?
- Can scotch tape work like this? It’s a pity to ...
- what types and usage of the adhesive tape
- How to quickly remove the glue left by various ...
- Washi tape
- How to choose the adhesive tape
- Too many paper tapes do not know how to use? Tr...
- Teach you how to remove tape residue
- What are the products for single-sided tape and...
- How to judge the quality of electrical insulati...
- How to remove the scotch tape trace? Double-sid...