Tapes are often used in our life. There are many tapes in the market. How do we distinguish the quality of the tape?
There are two standards in the use of adhesive tape, one is the initial adhesion force, the other is the retention force, and the two are inversely proportional. Under normal circumstances, adhesive tape less than 10 is less adhesive tape, generally only about 20 microns, such as stationery tape, general promotional bundles of adhesive tape. The initial adhesive force of the normal sealing tape is between 15-20, and the thickness of the adhesive tape is generally 22-28 microns. It is in line with the thickness of the standard. But most of the tape on the market is mixed with impurities, so the thickness is increased to cover the impurities, and the glue is also mixed with color powder, so the sticky tape appears yellow, light green, and this kind of tape is generally inferior.
For colored tape, it is usually more yellow and yellowish. If you stick the glue tightly and then pull it away quickly, you can pull away the glue from one side and you can see the purity and transparency of the film. You can also see the thickness of the glue. If there is no glue being pulled away or punctuate, there is a lot of impurities in the glue, and the glue has no cohesion. Two is too much moisture, has evaporated, at this time the initial adhesive force of the tape has been greatly reduced, the handle can be distinguished. In fact, there are many ways to distinguish the quality of the tape. As long as you pay more attention in your life, you can distinguish the quality of the tape.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of market situation of tape industry i...
- What are the ingredients of the transparent tape
- How to use double sided tape correctly?
- Sharing and explaining the common kinds of tape
- The use of tape in electronic products
- The importance of tape in belt conveyor
- What are the benefits of tape?
- What are the featuresof the masking tape
- Why can adhesive tape stick to things?
- The difference between the high temperature tap...
- The classification of adhesive tape
- How to use cold lamination film
- [Patents affecting the world] adhesive tape
- Homemade nail sticker with washi tape
- Can scotch tape work like this? It’s a pity to ...