Black PVC insulation tape
It has only insulation function, but it is not flame retardant or waterproof. It has been gradually eliminated, and it is only used in some civil buildings.
PVC electrical insulation tape
It has three functions of insulation, flame retardant, and waterproof. However, since it is made of pvc material, it has poor ductility and cannot be wrapped tightly. Water resistance is not ideal, but it is now widely used.
PVC UL certificate insulation tape
Generally used in higher voltages, because of its good ductility, it is worse than the second in waterproofing, so people apply it in the field of low voltage, but because its strength is not as good as pvc electrical flame retardant tape. Usually these two are used together.
The quality of the electrical tape is distinguished from whether it is smashed from the outside, whether the tape is re-rolled, whether there is any burrs, whether it is smooth or not. (There are many types of electrical insulation tape, so it is not good to judge the quality of the material. In most cases, you have to look at the use case). Look at the glue, now most of the glue has evolved into the environment, the taste is very important, if it is very pungent, it is more likely to be defective (not all tape), there is no anti-stick when the tape is pulled down, After use, there is no residual glue after tearing. If the residual glue is on the product, this is the deadly point of the defective tape.
Matters needing attention: PVC material is basically the same, mainly looking at the glue, after the tape of poor quality is wrapped for a period of time, and then untied, you can see the separation of glue and PVC material, it looks sticky, very uncomfortable, and good quality. This problem does not occur with the tape.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of market situation of tape industry i...
- What are the ingredients of the transparent tape
- How to use double sided tape correctly?
- Sharing and explaining the common kinds of tape
- The use of tape in electronic products
- How to distinguish the good or bad of the tape
- The importance of tape in belt conveyor
- What are the benefits of tape?
- What are the featuresof the masking tape
- Why can adhesive tape stick to things?
- How to remove the scotch tape trace? Double-sid...
- Which parts of the car are used in DOUBLE SIDED...
- how to use the non-slip tape
- how to use the kraft paper tape
- Application and description of double-sided foa...
- Substrate classification of double-sided tape c...
- Do you know seal tape?
- BOPP Adhesive tape's characteristics and applic...
- The application of double sided foam tape for a...
- Adhesive Tape composition and cleaning