The cold laminating film can increase the texture of the picture and protect the picture from scratch and water. However, the photographic image cannot be highly corrosive and resistant to ultraviolet rays, and the ultraviolet ray will penetrate the cold enamel film to fade the picture, and the cold enamel film will be embrittled for a long time. Can be widely used in wedding dress, oil painting production, calligraphy and painting, outdoor posters, advertising, all kinds of pictures, documents, materials, etc. More than 20 models, various patterns, light/matte and laser series are available. Used in larger advertising, architectural renderings, background decoration, etc., using cold laminating membrane for better protection
At present, the largest amount of advertising is glossy film and matte film.
1. Rotate the pressure regulating handle on the box on both sides of the machine to separate the upper and lower shafts, and insert the prepared stencil and the cold squeezing film into the two shafts at the same time, and rotate the pressure regulating handle to move the upper shaft in parallel downwards. When the rotation of the pressure regulating handle feels suddenly relaxed, it means that the upper and lower shafts have been in contact. At this time, please do not continue to press down, just gently tighten the pressure regulating handle. If you continue to pressurize, the axis will be deformed and the operation will fail.
2. After the pressure is adjusted, the diagram between the two axes and the cold film are withdrawn from between the two axes. Prepare the diaphragm.
1. Mounting small picture (within 1.5 meters in length)
Press the cut cold film (slightly larger than the figure) into the two axes (the film is down, the separator is below), the front end of the cold heading machine is pressed by the two axes, and the film and the paper are separated. Separately, the film is pulled toward the back of the machine, wraps the upper roller, and the release paper is placed on the front work panel. At the part close to the shaft, the paper is gently pressed by hand to separate the film from the release paper as much as possible. The figure is placed on the isolating paper, and the hand is leveled from the middle of the upper end of the figure to both sides, and the machine is rotated to evenly press the figure into the two rollers. Do not push the two sides of the figure inward. Do not pay attention to the front of the figure and press it into the shaft in parallel. Otherwise, the part that is pressed into the shaft will gradually wrinkle and cause failure. If you are not sure to press the figure into the shaft in parallel, you can use the 1 cm wide double-sided adhesive tape (2-3 cm in length) to divide the front end of the figure with the release paper by three to four points. In the middle of the room, gradually paste it in parallel on both sides.
2. Large picture (more than 1.5 meters in length)
When mounting a figure of 1.5 meters or more, the most important thing is to prevent the figure from deflecting with the film. The part that has just been pressed into the shaft is not too small, and it can be thousands of miles after a length. So the method of operation must be appropriate. When making the super-long drawing, firstly, the upper shaft should be lifted to the maximum lifting degree. Secondly, the cold laminating film and the figure are overlapped together, and the cold laminating film is placed on the top, and the figure is below (the cold laminating film is on the top and the front side is close to the front). The back side of the paper is rolled into a cylinder, and one end is placed on a clean floor, or the table is stamped, pinched by hand, do not let the film misplace, and put the cold film and the picture into two axes at the same time. Between, at this time, a person needs to pick up the picture and cold laminating film sent from the front of the machine to prevent looseness, try to put it on the machine, level it, and then move the upper axis parallel downwards to adjust the pressure. Good (according to the adjustment method mentioned above) to press the cold film and the picture. In order to ensure that the picture and the film are not deflected, you can rotate the machine first, try to go again, but do not go out of the shaft. If the deviation is found during the walking process, it should be re-operated. If it is not skewed, it can stop at any position and pick up the cold film at one end. Cut the paper with scissors (be careful not to cut the film), then Turning outward to the other side, turning the machine while the shaft is rotating The paper is peeled off continuously, and the film is attached to the figure. After the above part is completed, the machine is reversed and the same method is used to paste the film on the other side. Completed.
3. Mount the already attached picture on the decorative board
First, attach the double-sided adhesive tape to the back of the cold film of the bedding. The method of attaching the double-sided adhesive tape can be carried out on the decorative panel with any one of the two methods of applying the cold-rolled film above, and lifting the upper shaft of the machine together with the figure. Place the pressure between the two shafts (adjust the pressure as described in the section) and then peel off the separator paper of the double-sided adhesive tape at either end, and cut a part, turn the machine to peel off the paper. The part is glued to the decorative board. Then turn the unpasteed part to the other side of the shaft, rotate the machine and continuously peel off the release paper (the same method as making a large image). The figure is pasted on the decorative board. Several methods described above also need to be operated. In the practice, the continually explore the experience, may feel inconvenience at the beginning of the operation, or even the operation failure, then carefully find out the reasons, mainly in the operation method to find out the reasons, reduce the failure, improve the success rate, as the saying goes, practice makes perfect. After careful operation, you will soon be proficient in the special reminder here. If you often make long drawings, you should purchase a cold heading machine with high automation, strong performance stability, easy operation and no space. For example, the whole roll film can be installed, the machine can be automatically separated when it is rotated, the release paper can be wound up, and even the cold film and double-sided tape can be pasted at the same time. The whole film of the film can be rolled up. The operation is very simple and is an ideal post-production equipment.
When there is a "smog" feeling on a large area of the screen:
1. The membrane pressure is insufficient - adjust the pressure of the cold heading machine;
2. The ends of the cold laminating machine are not flat---the adjusting screws for adjusting the spacing of the cold heading machine to reach the equidistance;
3. Over-paper -- photographic paper surface is not flat, generally around 25 degrees, will automatically disappear after 2-3 hours of placement, the higher the temperature, the faster the disappearance;
4. Over PP adhesive---A. Hand touch PP adhesive screen If there is no "rough" feeling, then deal with the above method; B. If there is "rough" feeling, it needs more PP adhesive;
5. The viscosity of the glue is not good at low temperature---A. Increase the temperature of the use environment. B. Replace the cold laminating film
When there is a "white point" after the screen
1. Insufficient viscosity of glue---A. Increase the ambient temperature of use, B. Replace the cold film;
2. The glue is thin---the general distance is not long, the probability of occurrence before and after the shutdown is large, generally a few meters can be pulled off;
3. The surface of the PP adhesive has a "rough" feel---A. Replace the PP adhesive, B. or use the photo studio to pass the screen;
4. There is dust in the air---A. Purify the operating environment, B. Turn off the air or the source of the air;
5. Water droplets (such as saliva) are inadvertently splashed onto the surface of the painting---A. Pay attention to the operation, especially when speaking, do not face the screen, B. Dry air temperature, such as: air conditioning, hot air blower or ventilation.
When there is a "bubble" immediately after painting
The glue is not "cooked" --- Change the cold film
It’s good after painting, but after a period of time (or the next day) there is a "bubble"
1. The glue is not "cooked" thoroughly - open the cold laminating film
Pack and place in the air for 2-5 days to allow the glue to fully "cook" under natural conditions;
2. The picture is not fully dry, especially in winter, because the winter ink has antifreeze components, it is not easy to volatilize completely.---Let the picture be fully dry, generally the winter time is longer than the summer and autumn time
Above, then draw (deep attention to dust);
3. Large area single color such as: all black / full red, etc. --- A. light color, B. replace ink, C. fully dry picture (completely dry), D. heat the picture, E. replace the more sticky Cold film, the thinner the better.
4. The ambient temperature is low, so that the cold laminating film surface is too hard - to improve the ambient temperature during use;
5. The cold laminating film is too thick---use a thin cold laminating film;
6. After the painting, immediately roll up, the glue and the picture are not fully integrated - after the painting, it is placed flat for more than 45 minutes and then rolled up.
7. Glue aging - replace the cold laminating film.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of market situation of tape industry i...
- What are the ingredients of the transparent tape
- How to use double sided tape correctly?
- Sharing and explaining the common kinds of tape
- The use of tape in electronic products
- How to distinguish the good or bad of the tape
- The importance of tape in belt conveyor
- What are the benefits of tape?
- What are the featuresof the masking tape
- Why can adhesive tape stick to things?
- [Patents affecting the world] adhesive tape
- Homemade nail sticker with washi tape
- Can scotch tape work like this? It’s a pity to ...
- what types and usage of the adhesive tape
- How to quickly remove the glue left by various ...
- Washi tape
- How to choose the adhesive tape
- Too many paper tapes do not know how to use? Tr...
- Teach you how to remove tape residue
- What are the products for single-sided tape and...