Tape is an important part of belt conveyor. The length of the belt conveyer is about two times the length of the fuselage. The amount of the conveyor is large and the price is more expensive. It occupies a large proportion in the cost of the conveyor (about 50%).
Tape is not only the conveyer bearing mechanism, but also the traction mechanism (except for the wire rope traction belt). From the bearing angle, the tape is required to be soft and slots. From the point of view of traction, it is required to have enough tensile strength. The allowable laying length of the conveyor is limited by the tensile strength of the adhesive tape. In addition, due to the direct contact with the material during the operation of the adhesive tape, there are certain requirements for its wear resistance, corrosion resistance and fire resistance.
Therefore, reasonable use of adhesive tape should be made according to needs, especially for operators, high temperature adhesive tape should be strengthened to maintain the tape and reduce accidents. This is of great significance for the safe operation of conveyors, the improvement of conveyor life and the reduction of operation cost.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of market situation of tape industry i...
- What are the ingredients of the transparent tape
- How to use double sided tape correctly?
- Sharing and explaining the common kinds of tape
- The use of tape in electronic products
- How to distinguish the good or bad of the tape
- What are the benefits of tape?
- What are the featuresof the masking tape
- Why can adhesive tape stick to things?
- The difference between the high temperature tap...
- The classification of adhesive tape
- How to use cold lamination film
- [Patents affecting the world] adhesive tape
- Homemade nail sticker with washi tape
- Can scotch tape work like this? It’s a pity to ...
- what types and usage of the adhesive tape