The transparent adhesive tape is made up of base material and other auxiliary materials. The auxiliary materials include curing agent, toughening agent, diluent, filler, coupling agent, etc. Some glue does not necessarily contain so many ingredients, which is mainly determined by the properties and uses of the glue.
(1) base material: the binder is the most basic component of the glue and one of the components of the transparent adhesive tape.
(2) curing agent: curing agent is a material that harden the base material into solid material, and is the main component of glue.
(3) toughening agent: increasing resistance agent can increase the toughness of the adhesive layer, improve the anti impact, anti peeling and bending ability of the rubber layer, reduce the reaction heat and shrinkage of the curing, and also be one of the ingredients of the transparent tape.
(4) diluent (also called solvent): thinner can reduce the viscosity of the glue, make it easy to operate, and improve the wettability and fluidity of the glue.
(5) fillers: filler in glue can improve the mechanical properties of glue, and also one of the components of transparent adhesive tape.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of market situation of tape industry i...
- How to use double sided tape correctly?
- Sharing and explaining the common kinds of tape
- The use of tape in electronic products
- How to distinguish the good or bad of the tape
- The importance of tape in belt conveyor
- What are the benefits of tape?
- What are the featuresof the masking tape
- Why can adhesive tape stick to things?
- The difference between the high temperature tap...
- The classification of adhesive tape