The wind king "Mangosteen" is about to land. Is there a big wind on your side? Is the window labeled "M"? Why do you want to put "M" type tape on the glass before the typhoon comes?
The China Meteorological Administration said today that the middle part of the glass is relatively fragile, so the tape attached to the glass window can increase the toughness of the glass and reduce the frequency of glass vibration. This not only can resist large wind pressure, but also prevent people from splashing when the glass breaks.
It is reminded that it is best to use a Tan packaging sealing tape to be diagonally crossed or m-shaped on the inside of the window, and it is best to stick it outside the window frame to give the glass center a better support point.
Previous: No Information
- Tape Products Are Widely Used In Life
- Application Characteristics Of Adhesive Tape
- Reasonable Storage And Application Of Tape
- Causes And Maintenance Tips Of Adhesive Tape Aging
- How To Remove The Trace Of Double Sided Tape
- The Big Use Of Small Tape
- Precautions For The Use Of Tape
- The Method Of Judging The Good And Bad Of The Tape
- What Are The Classifications Of Tape
- Adhesive Tape Has Great Development Space